This agreement is between VIP Vacation Kennels (Kennels) and the pet owner (owner) whose signature appears below.
- Full payment for boarding is due at time of check-in. We accept cash, Pay Pal or cheques (cheques accepted for stays of one week or longer only).
- I have read the cancellation policy on the website www.VIPVacationKennels.com
- Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, all incurred veterinary costs, and any additional days in surplus of original reservation, at time of check-out.
- Owner agrees the guest will not leave the premises until all charges are paid in full. A $35 fee will be charged for any cheques that are returned unpaid, by your bank.
- If the guest becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health requires professional attention, the Kennel, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of our veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner. This may include, but is not limited to treatment of diarrhea, vomiting, coughing, or other illness.
- If I have given permission for my pet to play off the lead with other guests, of like temperament, I accept the consequences of this action.
- To prevent unwanted matings, only guests of the same sex, or that have been spayed or neutered will be allowed to play together.
- Owner will be held liable for any damage to the property or other guest caused by their pet.
- Guests that exhibit aggressive behaviour while boarding either towards staff or other guests will be kept isolated for duration of stay. Depending on the severity of the behaviour, guest may be refused boarding in the future.
- Toys are permitted. To prevent objects from getting stuck in our drainage system, at least part of the toy must be larger than a tennis ball. For example rope toys must have a knot on at least one end. Kennels will not be responsible for lost or damaged toys.
- Bedding is provided. We will accept guest’s own bedding, but will not be responsible for damage to bedding caused by the guest.
- Feed bowls are provided, but guests may bring their own if they prefer.
- Guests must bring a lead.
- Owner must supply sufficient food for the entire duration of stay. Food should be in an airtight container. Should guest stay longer than anticipated, Kennel will purchase additional feed (of same type) on behalf of guest, to be reimbursed at check-out.
- Guests must check-out prior to noon (12pm), guests collected after 12:01pm will be charged the full boarding rate for that day.
- Owner authorizes Kennel to use pictures of their pet taken while participating in Kennel activities on its website or other promotional materials.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any pet that presents the appearance of illness before boarding.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any pet that shows aggression before boarding.
- All reasonable care will be taken but no responsibility can be accepted for any injury or death of a guest in our care.
- On the rare occurrence that a guest is pregnant at check-in and whelps while in our care, the Kennel will charge for assisting with the whelping and caring for the additional pups.
- Any guest that has been left unclaimed at the kennels, with no communication from the owner, after a period of 15 days will be rehomed.
- Only siblings, with prior permission, will share a kennel. If the guests show any aggression towards each other, they will be separated and the boarding charge for individual kennels will prevail.
- Only the owner will be allowed to collect/receive their pet. If an owner wants someone else to collect/receive the pet, it must be stated in writing at check-in.
I have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions:
Signature of Owner
Signature of Owner